Engagement Photoshoot

Jul 1, 2017 | Family Updates | 6 comments

Engagement Photoshoot

Jul 1, 2017 | Family Updates | 6 comments

The photos above are considered the property of Joe & Kendra Duggar and may only be used with their written permission. Please request permission to use the photos.

6 Comments

1. Kay

Lovely pics.

2. Annie

You make a lovely couple. Congratulations.

3. Tee

So hard to choose a favorite! The one of you two reading the Bible together is very special but I think I’d have to say that my favorite is the one of Joe looking back over his shoulder as Kendra is laughing. It just looks like a very sweet, natural moment of a very happy couple!

4. Jorah

Beautiful people make for beautiful photos.

5. christina

All the pictures came out beautiful i wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness

6. MalloryB

So happy for you two!
    -Kendra, I just wanted to let you know that you are my favorite Duggar, and I have been watching 19 kids and counting/ counting on since I was 5 years old!( I am now almost 13) and you are a wonderful Christian role model for me. I am the oldest of 5 children, and my mom had all 5 of us,(3 boys and 2 girls) within 8 years! One day, I hope to have a large family of my own and have somewhere between 6-10 children! Thank you, Kendra, for being a great wife to Joe and a terrific mother to Garrett, Addi, and Baby #3! I could not possibly be more excited about the new little one!!! By the way, I have a feeling that a boy is coming soon!Also, if you are accepting baby name suggestions, I absolutely love the boy names Andrew and Brooks and the girl names Brooklyn and Ella:)
    -Mallory B
    – ❤️Living down south in LA
    – 7th grader
    – Oldest of 5‍♀️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️‍♂️
    – Saved by the grace of God
    – LA Tech bound❤️Go Dawgs!

Submit a Comment